Corporate Safety, Quality and Halal Policy Statement
MAS Awana Services Sdn. Bhd. is committed to the adoption and maintenance of the highest standards of Occupational Health, Safety, Security inclusive of Food Safety and HALAL compliance with due care for the environment.
We uphold these issues as crucial elements to be successful and a sustainable business entity. Every aspect of our business decisions will be conducted with a HALAL and Food Safety First policy and in accordance with all legal requirements and industry best practice.
- Minimize risks associated to all aspects of operations to as low as reasonably practicable;
- Provide staff with adequate and appropriate training skills and information on a timely and regular basis;
- Strengthen our safety and security culture to support a more transparent reporting
- Conduct safety and security management review to ensure actions are taken in a timely manner.
- Maintain all effective food safety management system with the objective of achieving the HACCP compliance.
- Exercise a duty of care to ensure the safety and security of our customers, staffs and the public.
- Develop and improve food safety, security and HALAL compliance processes to meet regulatory standards.
- Minimize the impact on the environment in conducting our business.