What does MAS Awana expertise cover?
Our knowledge and expertise are enriched by years of service in different sectors; our team of chefs and F&B staff has the capabilities to operate efficiently any food service entity: outside catering service, hospital patient, cafeteria staff, corporate dining and executive facilities, franchise outlets and more. Supported by our food safety specialists and our nutrition department, they deliver a safe, healthy and balanced food to any type of customers, catering specifically to their needs and tastes.
What differentiates MAS Awana from its competitors?
- Safety & Security
Safety and security first in all our actions provide a good practice for safe behavior that strive to set new industry standards by our peers
- Our People
Attract and retain talented and motivated people that strive for their full potential and promote Honesty, Integrity, Trust and Teamwork
- Performance Driven
Strive for performance driven organization that contribute to profitability and sustainability for long term business return to our shareholders
- Service Excellence
Strive for excellence performance in what we do best and putting high standard in quality and service delivery through continuous process improvement
- Innovation & Technology
We constantly look for ways to improve and find a better way in preparing our products and service delivery through innovation, technology enabling and building staff creativity
What is MAS Awana approach to healthy eating?
Healthy eating means eating a variety of foods that gives the nutrients the body needs to maintain health, feel good, and have energy. Nutrition is important for everyone; we make sure to provide the different needs. When combined with physical activity and maintaining a healthy weight, eating well is an excellent way to help the body stay strong and healthy. Keeping in mind that eating should be a joyful experience that gives the body what it needs to be healthy, so we dare to be creative with new recipes and combinations, adopting healthy cooking techniques using the proper ingredients.
What resources do MAS Awana provide for the special sector of healthcare
- With our resources and expertise, we can help the healthcare institutions to provide a reliable food service system for supplying nutritionally
- Adequate and appetizing meals to customer.
- Our qualified dietitians, chefs, food & beverage managers and food safety staff can help your institution
- Meet the nutritional needs of customer as appropriate for their specific heath conditions
- Provide nutrition education and encourage positive attitudes
- Provide meals that enhance the customer satisfaction with the institution
- Comply with international and local food services food safety standards and regulation