MAS Awana was formerly known as MAS Catering (Sarawak) Sdn. Bhd. It was incorporated on 2nd January 1996 and commenced its operations on 1st July 1996 to cater in-flight meals for Malaysia Airlines flights departing from Kuching. In 2012 MAS Awana expanded its services to cater in-flight meals for MASwings, Malaysia Airlines and foreign carriers at Kota Kinabalu. It then built another Centralized Production Unit (CPU) located at Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi Business Park, Sepang on 1st April 2013 to cater food and beverages for Malaysia Airlines’ Golden Lounges at KLIA.

MAS Awana Services Sdn Bhd (MAS Awana) is a subsidiary of Malaysia Airlines where Malaysia Airlines owns 60% of the shares and the rest of the 40% by its business partner Evergreen Revenue Sdn. Bhd. The company is specializing in producing cooked chilled and catering services and other hospitality services for the airline industry, institution and F&B outlets. MAS Awana is accredited with Halal standards, HACCP and Health and Safety in food handling throughout it network and is committed to provide high quality and affordable services consistently with tagline

LOCATION MAP